Monday, November 23, 2009

Early, but still fun!

So the pharmacy did a gift show the other weekend, and they had these ladies there doing custom embroidery...I gave in! Jace and Payton are 1 day a part so I got them these shirts to wear for their birthdays! I also broke down and bought a tutu...I know what you're thinking, YOU HAVE BOYS, which is exactly what Kevin told me. But I am using it in my studio for infants and toddlers...Halle looked adorable in it. And plus now I know how to put one together...Maybe P will get a matching tutu, if I get that creative, but I know how to do it now!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Morgan Maughan said...

those are so stinkin cute! How is the picture thing going? Are you busy with it? Did you still want to do some of Lucas? Let me know! Also, we need to see each other desperatly! I am missing you and I want to see how big Jace is now!