Monday, April 26, 2010

Time FLIES!!!!


Our little bear is getting soooo big!



  • He has AT LEAST 8 teeth-there may be more hiding in the back but I don't like to be bitten, IT HURTS!!!


  • He crawls like a madman everywhere he goes!


  • He's mastered going up the stairs and thinks it's hilarious to run up them from mom!


  • He walks along anything he can reach


  • He eats twice as much food as Kyler, by this I mean we order food for Ky after Jace has ALREADY eated and Jace promptly eats Ky's meal or anything in front of him!


  • He's slowly getting used to being in his own bed, but still loves to snuggle-and I'm not going to argue with that, I love our snuggle time!


  • Even though Ky beats on him with all the love and hardly ever shares with him, HE LOVES HIS BIG BROTHER!

These are just a few things that I love about Jace. I don't want any middle child syndrome so I'm starting now to try and do stuff! Oh and if you're wondering about the thing on his head...we've been unfortunate to keep his head blemish free. Now I know you think this was all one person's doing but we had three different things happen to his head...all different adults watching when they happened! He fell into a table if you can see the bruise, he crawled off a bed when a back was turned on the trip, and fell into the corner of our entertainment system which knocked off the scab, and conveniently gashed his head IN THE SAME SPOT!!! We're hoping this trend does not continue!!!




No comments: