Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sea World 2011

We were lucky enough last year that my Dad bought us a two year pass to Sea World. So my Mom and I decided to use Spring Break to visit Shamu! Kyler loved it last year so he was super stoked to go back...he even kept his map and brought it to the park with him! Some of the boys favorite things were the water fountains!

They could have stayed all day...if the wind hadn't been blowing and making them freeze!This is one of the animals associated with Sea Worlds rescue efforts.

We're not sure how old he is...but he was pretty dang cool!

Kyler loved being able to pet him...oh and he also tried to mount him and ride hime like a horse!

Sea Stars...this was cool until Kyler decided to throw his back in the water!
I was a little nervous that we'd get in a lot of trouble for that little stunt!

Nan and Kyler

Riding in style!



Besides the fact that Jace was getting over a bug, this was an AWESOME trip! Although next time we need one adult per child ratio! It was a little crazy since my mom was in her scooter! Definitly felt like I needed another set of arms! Can't wait to go back!

No comments: