Monday, March 15, 2010

Disneyland...AGAIN!!!

It's official...we're going back to Disneyland. Heather, Carol, my mom, me, and the kids are going April 15-19 to California to Disneyland.
I don't know how many of you are aware that Ky has been diagnosed with a speech delay and wasn't saying more than one syllable words. We literally hadn't even gotten to the park when he said "DISNEYLAND" and the language expansion continued for the week we were there. I started to think that we would be better off to take him on a language rich experience rather than giving him presents and such. Heather called me and talked about taking the boys this summer, and then Carol talked about taking Ky to do something fun to celebrate being done with yearly's and taxes! We put two and two together and we're going to California in April to be together to celebrate a plethera of things...but mostly Ky's birthday!
Thanks to Hil, Steph, and Melissa that contributed to the "Let's take Ky to Disneyland" fund!
We love you and I'm sure we'll have more to report soon!

2 comments:

Colter, Shantel & Family said...

Hey! Thanks for the invite! Congrats on the baby:) so fun!! Your kids are so cute. I am excited to learn more about your adorable little family:)

Unknown said...

Too fun!!! Have a great time and enjoy the weather:)