Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends to the end!

Several weeks ago we found out that Shelly, Rich, Bracki, and Kenzie had the opportunity to move to Missouri for Rich's work. We all had our tears saying good-bye, but we were able to have one last playdate with the kids. My mom let us come and play at her house and eat dinner. Then we took the kids to Toy Story 3-Thanks to Kevin...wouldn't have been possible without his help! Pretty sure Kenzie was the only one to stay in her own seat during the movie!
We have been privilidged enough to get to know this family for over 2 years. They have been an amazing strength to all of us. I feel especially blessed to have been able to have Shelly in my life. She has been a constant support to me since day one. She is an example of who I want to be. She thinks of EVERYONE before she thinks of herself. We've been pregnant together this summer and spring and I'm so sad that we won't be able to see the new babies immediatly! It's a good thing for Facebook and Blogger!
Missouri I've been informed is 24 hours away if we drive...but I know that we'll make the trek out there eventually! I know...I didn't even get one picture with all of them looking at me!
Have I mentioned Jace loves to climb things?!
Bracki cheesing it and drinking chocolate milk!
Our little Princess Kenzie-I sincerely hope that this baby is girly and dramatic like her!
Kyler being a goof-but a good lookin' one at that!

No comments: