Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Forever Family

As many of you know, Kevin and I have been working on being able to be sealed. Last friday we were able to drive up to Idaho Falls and have my Great Uncle Mick seal us together for time and ALL Eternity. What a wonderful experience!
As we sat in the Celestial Room we were able to just think and pray.
I'm so greatful that we were able to have this done.
I could feel my two of my grandma's there-which was a really wonderful thing!
I'm so glad that they were able to be a part of our special day.
As we kneeled at the alter with the boys hands on ours it was amazing to feel the spirit so strongly. I'm so greatful that we were able to do this. I feel so close to my Savior and so blessed to have the gospel in my life. We had several family members that came all the way up and I am so glad they were able to share in this experience with us! Lance, Betty Ann, Barbara, Boyd, Cheryl, Jeanne, Uncle Mick, Aunt Delaine, Mom, Dad, Cortney, Krisel and Mike were some of the people that came. My dad's family came but didn't stay for pictures. Boyd and Barbara drove all the way down from Washington State so they could be there!
Uncle Mick and Aunt DeLaine with our Forever Family!
When Kevin and I got married I wanted this great man to do the ceremony but he was unable to preform wedding outside of the temple. I was so exstatic that he was able to preform the sealing for us. It was wonderful to literally be surrounded by our family. He did a wonderful job and I will treasure this opportunity for the rest of my life! The Schaaf Family-Together Forever
Sealed August 6th, 2010
Idaho Falls Temple

2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

That's so awesome amanda! You guys are just glowing:)